As a child I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up, but then life happened and after art school I went off to work for charities for over 10 years. After having my first child I started getting the itch to create again, so Brownlow Brown Designs was born. You can read more about how the business came about in this blog post and where I'm going with it now in this blog post.
Things I love:
- Favourite (daytime) drink: tea in a LARGE mug
- Favourite (evening) drink: a Gin Gimlet
- Favourite colour: red
- Favourite films: Harry Potter
- Favourite TV show: Grey's Anatomy
- Favourite place to go on holiday: somewhere I can climb a mountain
I run Brownlow Brown Designs from my home in Bruton, Somerset, where I live with my husband and two boys. I'm passionate about working flexibly around family life and my office hours vary week-to-week, so please bear with me if I don't respond to you straight away.
If you want to receive updates from me, sign up to my newsletter in the box below.